|August 21, 2013 - October 21, 2013|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, and 401(k) Plan|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Tara Pharmacy currently has a great opportunity available for a Pharmacy Production Technician in Pearl, MS. This is a full-time position with great pay and benefits.|
Assists Pharmacist in the processing of medication orders and packaging of prescriptions.
|Duties:||1. Demonstrates knowledge of pharmaceutical inventory and understands more familiar formulations and strengths of medications.|
2. Demonstrates knowledge of labeling and packaging requirements for pharmaceuticals.
3. Demonstrates knowledge of the use of pharmacy software including order entry, refilling, and profiling of standing orders.
4. Possesses current technician certificate in the state where employed.
5. Completes all continuing education for certification as required by the State Board of Pharmacy.
6. Acts appropriately under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy Services.
|Qualifications:||1. Maintains a current, valid certificate as a Pharmacy Technician in good standing.|
2. Prefer (not required) a minimum of one (1) year of experience in long term care pharmacy setting. Retail and Hospital techs welcome to apply.
3. Possesses knowledge of pharmacy ordering and packaging processes.
4. QS1 experience is a plus, but not required.
5. Maintains rapport with outside medical professionals.
6. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
7. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.