Cash Receipts /Data Processor
|April 25, 2013 - May 30, 2013|
|Location:||Orchard Park, NY|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Responsible for check processing of pharmacy cash receipts for our Long Term Care Nursing facilities, posting 3rd party cash receipts, as well as researching discrepancies and interfacing with all pharmacy management and employees|
|Duties:||Key areas of responsibility|
• Accurate check posting/processing of pharmacy cash receipts
• Posting of 3rd party remittance advices and reconciliation
• Ability to research all third party insurance discrepancies with timely results
• Receive post and balance retail payments to the pharmace computer system
• Strong customer service skills
• Responsible to meet daily/weekly/month end deadlines.
• Pharmacy Directors of Alabama, Mississippi and Missouri Pharmacies.
• Pharmacy Billing Manager.
• Pharmacy Billing Specialist in New York, Alabama, Mississippi and Missouri.
• All levels of management.
|Qualifications:||• 1 year alpha-numberic data entry experience focusing on 3rd party cash posting and reconciliation.|
• 1-2 years long-term care pharmacy data entry experience with an understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, third party insurances and private pay.
• Knowledge/experience in pharmacy receivables
• Knowledge of electronic claims submission on pharmacy billing system, with QS-1 a plus.
• Ability to communicate with all long- term care pharmacy insurances such as Medicaid, Medicare Part D plans, third party insurances and private pay clients on a daily basis.
• Troubleshoot and resolve long-term care pharmacy charges to reimbursement.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.