|March 22, 2013 - June 17, 2013|
|Location:||Orchard Park, NY|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, Personal and Sick Time|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Tara Pharmacy, located in Orchard Park, NY is currently seeking a full-time Collections/Billing Specialist.|
The position is responsible for collections of third party and private pay pharmacy billing for supported long-term care nursing facilities, as well as researching discrepancies and interfacing with all pharmacy management and employees.
|Duties:||Key areas of responsibility|
• Troubleshoot and resolve Long-Term Care insurances for reimbursement
• Knowledge of third party and private collections
• Accurate billing of pharmacy billing to Medicare, Medicaid, Private pay and third party insurances
• Ability to research all third party insurance discrepancies with timely results
• Manage third party private pay aging accounts with timely results.
|Qualifications:||• Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment|
• Knowledge of Consumer Collection Laws
• Prior experience in collections is required
• Long term care billing experience to involve Medicare, Medicaid, private pay and third party insurances
• Ability to communicate with all Long-Term Care Insurances such as Medicaid, Medicare, Private Pay and Third Party Insurances on a daily basis
• General understanding of accounting principles to include journal entries and general ledger
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of electronic claims submission on QS1 pharmacy billing system and experience with Medicare Part D insurance is preferred
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.